White Wolf Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

say hello to us

5 posters

Go down

say hello to us Empty say hello to us

Post  Admin Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:44 am

Hey Gang,
Here is a place for you to all say hi and introduce yourselves. Let's get talkin'! Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://blackdruidwolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

say hello to us Empty popping in to say howdys xD

Post  Kushiely Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:03 pm

Howdys Yall Donnie the name Very Happy lol!

Kushiely

Back to top Go down

say hello to us Empty hello

Post  Admin Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:03 pm

Hi! Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://blackdruidwolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

say hello to us Empty Re: say hello to us

Post  Ciel_ Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:58 pm

Omg it's active.
..I think.

Hello people, you can call me Ciel. I once had a character who made it to level 29 but couldn't level up anymore 'cause my stupid fairy ate all my EXP as well as my homework.
For now, I play Perfect World in my spare time (All Day) until my friend gets a school vacation and then I must play Mabinogi some. :L
I enjoy making game videos so if you have any nice ideas I'd love to check 'em out. I mainly like doing comical videos.
I'm a bit of an artist, however, a very lazy one. :'D
Also I like typing alot. Apparently.
Ciel_
Ciel_

Back to top Go down

Post  Myrdro Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:24 am

Hello I am Myrdro other wise know as Torin or known as my famous name *(Sgt.Douche)* I am a very nice person although i am insane i have the papers to prove it so wannabe's don't say anything i uhh play steam games i have a xfire go figure both of my names on them are -{3C}-Sgt.Douche And uuh yeah i know you all already love me to no ends but i won't marry you on Pwi until i get some quality time and yes that is me signing up for the reserves as a technician *note the crazy explosive hair*

Last edited by Myrdro on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Myrdro
Myrdro

Back to top Go down

Post  Freyju Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:21 am

Hello, I'm Freyju - I used to be on PW and PWI quite some time ago with an account called Enetirnel however my laptop was a bit crappy *ahem* outdated and used to lag a fair amount, combined with school work at the time - I ended up having to quit PWI as soon as I began sadly.

But I've come back, and I'm glad to be part of the White Wolf faction! I have a fair amount of time, so I should be rather active.

Frey, or Freya is cool - Freyju is really just a variation of Freyja/Freya.

I like working with graphic design and all sorts of things. In the future, I'm most likely going to put up some PWI footage on my YouTube for fun.
Very Happy
Freyju
Freyju

https://www.youtube.com/user/Enetirnel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum