White Wolf Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSDD or what did I do to deserve this???

2 posters

Go down

SSDD or what did I do to deserve this??? Empty SSDD or what did I do to deserve this???

Post  RedSonya Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:31 pm

Why is it every time I try to get ahead something else blows up in my face??? Just exactly which god/goddess/demon have I pissed off this time? Karma can not possibly be responsible for all the shit that has rolled downhill in my direction because I know there hasn't been anyone in this world that has messed up enough to deserve all this. Could I be from another world?? If so WOW did I make a mess of that place. affraid

Well more to the point my last and best Hard drive blew up with wonderful special effects and my backup disks met with some unknown prankster and none will load any information onto this secend rate computer I'm borrowing from my daughter ***Sighs** Shocked

I hope to have a new drive sometime next month and hopefully get all my stuff loaded etc. by the second week thereof *fingers crossed, good luck charms by the dozens, and protection spells cast*
I'll see you all again soon. I HOPE.
Very Happy
RedSonya
RedSonya
RedSonya

Back to top Go down

SSDD or what did I do to deserve this??? Empty we miss you

Post  Admin Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:29 pm

Hey Red, hope things get better soon! We miss ya Smile Hang in there!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://blackdruidwolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum