White Wolf Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faction Bankers

Go down

Faction Bankers Empty Faction Bankers

Post  Admin Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:19 am

Hi Everyone!
This section is designated to our faction bankers. At the moment it's more of an experiment than anything else. I would like to make things easier for everyone to get what they need, these banks may or may not help.

Here are the bankers and their banking positions:
BloodBanker - our FB Boss Blood Bank
CleoDragonQ - Cleo banks our useful Dragon Quest items, please only send her level 20 and 31 DQ items or the upper level hard to get ones.
PrincessErin - Venomancer pet food and special egg bank. She holds important foods such as meats for Herc pets etc. Please feel free to send any pet foods you get to PrincessErin through the in game mail.

We do have other bankers but they are currently not listed in the faction due to we don't need a million alts running around taking up all kinds of space XD

We have a bank for weapons, craftsman, herbs, and armor. Currently no one has used these banks so at the moment they are just sitting there lol.

How the banks work is you can either donate or withdraw for a deposit. If I know that you have been donating items I will gladly help you out if there is something you need. The more people who use the banks the more attention I will pay to these bankers. Eventually I would like for members to be bankers but in order to do that we need consistently active members manning the banks. Have any suggestions? Just tell me Smile

Sundance
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://blackdruidwolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down