White Wolf Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Time

2 posters

Go down

Summer Time Empty Summer Time

Post  Admin Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:31 am

Hey everyone!

It's summertime! You know what that means? It means different things for different people. What it means for me is that all the college kids are gone so getting online will be harder for me at times. I'll still be able to check in off and on but won't be playing as much until connections are stable again. No fretting though because I will be back and can keep in touch through the forum by visiting the libraby in town.

What does this mean for others? Well, many people who are in school get summer jobs so they might not be as active either. Others do family activities and spend a lot of time outdoors. I will recognize this and be way more flexible on members activity during the summer months. If you are going to be away though still please let me know if you can so I know lol. Everyone with a "?" on their names are safe for the time being lol. If you have one of those, try to poke me an ingame mail to say, "I'm still alive and plan to be here!" and I'll put you as HLDY (holiday). Please try not to be upset if I demoted anyone, I need officers to be as active as possible to help keep us afloat, especially if I can't log in lol. Thanks for the help and understanding everyone! Smile

No worries everyone, hope you all have a good summer and I hope I'll be able to be on a lot (internet promitting).
cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://blackdruidwolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Summer Time Empty Yard Salin'

Post  Admin Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Hey Everyone, I know not many of you check this sight but I'm communication on it anyways lol. Maybe if we're more active here, people will use it. Anyways, lol, I'm going to be gone for a few days, going to my Mom's for doc appointments and to help her with yard saling some stuff, mine and hers. I'll be back Monday night June 14th, internet permitting lol. Have fun, and I'll hope to see you all soon!
~Sundance~
P.S. if anyone wants to find me on facebook my e-mail is blackdruidwolf@yahoo.com if you want to search me. I can check mail at the library if I lose net here... so I can stay in touch lol.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Summer Time Empty Hiya Sun

Post  VIX517 Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:18 pm

I check in every couple of days, but no activity:(

But I hope ur having a good time at ur Mom's, and made lots of moola:D

See ya on ur return:D

Vix
VIX517
VIX517

Back to top Go down

Summer Time Empty hi VIX

Post  Admin Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:14 pm

Hey VIX! Well, not sure if fun is the word lol. The yard sale got rained out, we made $1.00 lol, but at least I organized 2 rooms of stuff! Now I just gotta tackle the attic and the basement. Basement will be easy, attic a pain in the butt!
I would like to get people more active on this list... not really sure how though :/
Hope all is well and you and the wife are feeling better!
Any sign of Fel yet?
I don't know if I still have net at home seeing that Kazee hasn't called me since Friday lol. He relies on the net for his phone.
Fingers crossed that I return to the game tomorrow night!
Sundance Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Summer Time Empty hehe Hiya

Post  VIX517 Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Well, attics usually r a pain in the butt,,,dark, dusty etc etc,,,lol
Sorry u got rained on, but at least ur spending time with Mom:D

Me and the wife r doing alot better now,,,her anti-biotic seems to have done the trick,,,Very Happy

Not really sure how to get more people active on site, really,,,

As for Fel, no sign at all, least not when i have been online, so dunno whats going on with him as of yet,,,lol

Newho, hope to see ya back tomorrow night Very Happy
VIX517
VIX517

Back to top Go down

Summer Time Empty Re: Summer Time

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum