White Wolf Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Titles Mean on Dreamweaver

Go down

What Titles Mean on Dreamweaver Empty What Titles Mean on Dreamweaver

Post  Admin Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:12 am

OK, I have re-worked the titles on the faction.

Here's how the titles work for WhiteWolf. If we know each other in real life or if we're close friends in game and I know you're not going to leave the faction, you get a regular title... kinda like a nick name or your actual name. Feel free to request something if you'd like. If you have alts, your alts share the same titles... this just makes it easier to keep track of whos who lol.

For all other titles it works like this.
When you join the faction you get a new title, say Ja12 for example. This means you joined in January and you were level 12 when you joined. This basically lets everyone know how active you've been. This new system helps higher level members out a lot. As you level it becomes harder for you to level up so this system is more fair. I can look at your level and when you joined to better judge if you play or not. I'm still working out the kinks but lets say you joined in September at level 5 and it's not February and you're level 7 and no one has seen you in a while... you'll probably get kicked. If you are say any level above 70 since that time but you have been spotted, no worries there on being kicked. Higher levels sometimes chose not to level quickly because they are helping others level.
Nick Names=loyal members not going anywhere
SAFE=on vacation or away. Tell me if you can or the Director and we can make sure if you're going away to mark you so you won't get booted due to inactivity:)

If you have a Month and level as your title, it means that we're keeping track of your activity. We would like this faction to be an active one and unfortunately it means that every once and a while we clean house of inactives. Your level will be tagged by title.

Any questions? Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : updating titles)
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://blackdruidwolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down