White Wolf Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends and Allies on Dreamweaver

Go down

Friends and Allies on Dreamweaver Empty Friends and Allies on Dreamweaver

Post  Admin Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:47 am

Another goal of ours in WhiteWolf is to have friends all over. Well, it might not be every members goal but it's mine. Quality is more important than quantity of course, however the more friends and allies we have improves our ablility to help and form squads, especially for FBs!

I have been talking to members and leaders of other factions on Dreamweaver and have been forming alliances. Please be polite and friendly to these factions especially. We don't want to harm relationships. (see rule #1 of our Faction Rules)

Our official allied factions are: Vagabonds, Oldies, Eternal, Testament, Deadly, and... I'm not sure if the rest are friends or allies so I'll for now list them as friends XD

Our friends: Bliss, Useless, DarkReign, Remnants, Luminance, and PsyTribe. Some of these are allies but I can't remember which (my bad). I'll update this when I figure it out XD

I do want to mention a few members that are friendly with us and very helpful. So if you see them in game feel free to say hello they are good people Smile whathappend, dustfinger, Pint, Shadolyn, TomSword, Lycan (missing in action though), kywel, Weeddunsmoke, Niter, RedSonya, Eklavya, NikiSummer, Orell_Creed, Rosalee, GrannySmith, WarTheGreat, and Kimiten.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : updating allies and friends)
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://blackdruidwolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down